I had my first advanced choir competition yesterday! It was alot of fun! We had to get up at 5:30, which wasn't that fun so we could be ready at the school to get on the bus at 6:30! It was still dark outside! We went to Davis, California, Which is 110 miles away from home. The ride took almost 2 hours! We got there and watched the other choirs. It was fun! There were some really good choirs, and some not so good ones.. Anyways, We watched all the choirs and then it was our turn. There was a really good choir before us, and we got all nervous. I think we did ok, We messed up when there was a key change... I had a really good time there, and afterwards, we went to have pizza with our choir and the music director's husband's school. (If that made any sense at all.)
We got back on the bus and watched karate kid. It took almost 2 hours to get back too. I had a good time. :)
On the bus afterwards. I didn't take any pictures of us in our dresses.
Before we got on the bus. This is how dark it was.
Looks fun! I bet you guys did great!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is great that you are involved in choir already! I loved being in choir in high school.
ReplyDeleteLindsay