Sunday, July 11, 2010

I love mod podge.

A little while ago, I decided that I hated my current jewelry box. I decorated it when I was seven with one of those make your own jewelry box kit thingys. I painted it and all that. I was proud of it then, but now its just a piece of garbage... It broke and all that... So, I found this little organizer thing that my mom uses to keep scrapbook stickers in... She had an extra so I decided that it would do for a little jewelry box!
    It looked plain  so I decided to turn it into my little project! Here's a few pics:

Before


After!

It was a really easy thing to do... You rip up a bunch of cute colored paper. Then, there is this glue/adhesive thing called  that you spread all over what you are decorating with a sponge brush. Then, you stick a piece of the ripped paper and stick it on. Finally, you put a layer or two of the mod podge over it and it seals the paper down. You would do that ALL over what ever you are decorating.  I think it's pretty fun and a good thing to do if you are bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?