Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I love the park!

The park near my house has a really fun hill to bike/run/roll down... Here's a picture!

 I just got down to the bottom, and this picture doesn't make that
hill look very big... haha
Franklin, being six years old makes best friends everywhere he goes... as soon as he sits down on the swings, this is the convsation started by the other kid....
Kid: Hi! I love the park!
Franklin: I know!
K: Have you ever been to Benicia?
F: No!
K: oh. It's really windy there!
F: I am six! How old are you?
K: I am six too!
K: do you want me to push you on the swings?
F: No! I can do it!
 and they are automatically friends! Haha, It was funnier in person..  but oh well...
here's a picture of that... :


Um, franklin is the one covered by my thumb... oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do ya think?